A Tooth Replacement Solution That Lasts Forever
What’s the Best Way to Replace a Tooth?
Whether you lose your tooth due to decay, an accident, or extraction, it is imperative that you replace it in a timely manner. At Williamsport Dental & Dentures, we offer world-class dental implants that will ensure future problems are avoided. Our denture options will work for any budget! We welcome patients living in Williamsport, PA, and surrounding areas.
Dental Implants vs Mini Implants
In the shape of a tiny titanium rod, dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw — becoming a root for the tooth you are replacing. Soon enough, your implant will connect with the bone. After that, we’ll attach your artificial tooth (crown), and you can start showing off your smile!
Working in a similar fashion, mini implants and their crown can be placed all in one day. Mini implants are a safe, effective, and fast treatment that works for a great deal of our patients.
- Neighboring teeth may begin to form a gap.
- Your smile’s aesthetics may be affected.
- Tooth decay and gum disease become more likely.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- They look and feel natural. They’ll help improve the functionality and aesthetics of your teeth.
- Implants and mini implants are permanent. Unlike your other options, implants offer a solution you’ll never have to replace.
- Without the fear of your removable appliance falling or slipping, you’ll feel more comfortable and confident in social settings.
1750 E 3rd St
Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 666-4163
All Work Done By Licensed General Dentist
Dr. Tiffany Thorpe DDS, Dr. Justin T Scharfe,
Dr. Tyler Sorensen DDS
Monday & Wednesday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Friday - 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed